FBC’s Youth Ministry seeks to create relational environments and fun activities which help students develop, own, and share their faith as they interact with the real world in which they live.
The Youth Ministry is led by Jonathan and Rachel Ward and Mason and Caitlyn Sumner.
YOUTH SUNDAY SCHOOL meets in the Youth Room of the Gymnasium Building every Sunday morning at 8:45 AM.
The goals of our Youth Sunday School are:
- To become knowledgeable in the content and theology of the Bible.
- To learn the importance of loving, supporting, praying for, and caring for one another.
- To encourage one another to live in ways that are consistent with biblical truth.
- To establish a biblical worldview to make discerning judgments regarding the issues of life in this world.
- To become acquainted with the historical people and events of our early Christian faith.
- To learn how to lead others to faith in Jesus Christ.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS are a mixture of fun and games, relevant teaching, discussion, discussion, and more discussion. Our goal is to create an intimate community of trust that will cultivate a safe place to learn and process through issues of faith and life.
FUN EVENTS are scheduled for the purpose of group fellowship as well as to provide opportunities for our students to invite school and community friends to participate.
YOUTH MISSIONS TRIPS are week-long, cross-cultural mission adventures for our students to experience and minister to the needs of people.